Friday, August 1, 2008

and deep folds will guide the ways of eternal rejection,
that’s how I felt while reversing out of the driveway
this morning with my mother beside, left to me there
was nothing and to the right of me was a mirror, showing
me myself and allowing a moment of whatever, I sat
back in the rear view, listening for the surroundings to
speak to me in a way I hadn’t assumed, I saw very
contingent manifestations out the corners, they were
offering me a sip of comfort, I made my attempts to
regret my past actions and lead anew, as per usual,
I listened for the first ten minutes then succumbed
violently into a delirium of less epic proportions, cause
unfortunately I’ve lost the ability to intellectualize
abuse as a form of activism, it sounds alright for a
while, but eventually you realize the doctrine you
preach is your own validation, it actualizes reason,
making for demented reactions and morbid
recollections, and I’m always right in the end.

No comments: